Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4721 Johnson Creek Loop, College Station
Stunning 5 bedroom 4.5 bath home with 5,022 sq ft on over 6 acres in Williams Creek. Features an open floor plan with a main living room off the kitchen, a 2nd living area with a bar and half bath providing access to the covered patio and outdoor fireplace, laundry room with a study/nook, and an office containing all wood built-ins. Backyard features a pool with stone waterfall and slide. Abundance of granite countertops and modern cabinetry. All stainless steel appliances and granite throughout the kitchen and wet areas. Two car detached and three car attached garage. Beautiful views from all windows of the home with plantation shutters throughout.
- MLS® #17017745
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,022
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, Garbage, Propane on Site, Aerobic Septic on Site, Co-op Water, Telephone on Site, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool, Swimming Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Patio/Deck, BBQ Grill, In Ground Pool, Outside Kitchen, Swimming Pool, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Wooded, Level, Public Road
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees225.00
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4721 Johnson Creek Loop
- SubdivisionWilliams Creek
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-3890
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Sound System, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Pantry, Refrigerator, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Lance Lester
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.