Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
906 Maple Street, Calvert
1,980 Sq. ft. Clayton Doublewide 4 bed 2 bath home built in 2016 on 3.871 Ac w Smart Siding, open floor plan & raised ceilings. Kitchen has wood cabinets, granite counters/island & breakfast bar, & separate dining area. Living room has limestone fireplace with built in bookcases on each side and tray ceiling. Master suite has two sinks w granite counters, large shower & 2 walk in closets. Bedrooms 2 & 3 have walk in closets as well. Hall bath also has granite counters & two sinks. Utility room has freezer space and storage closet. Home has low E windows, and a 21 ft. x 9 ft. wood deck on the back of the house overlooking the pond. Additional 4.5 acres is available for purchase.
- MLS® #18009694
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,980
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric, Garbage, Telephone
- Exterior FeaturesGarden Area, Patio/Deck, Dog Run
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Medium Trees, Pond, Public Road, On The Water/Pond
- Listing Agent:Charles R. Neff
- Listing Office:Texas Land Company Of Franklin
- Address906 Maple Street
- AreaNW Robertson Co
- Zip Code77837
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling
- AppliancesDishwasher, Freezer Space - moved to Utility Room, Island, Microwave Oven, Oven/Range, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.